How To Be on The HOLAA! Site
HOLAA! is all about the women who share their hearts and minds by submitting to the site. Without the amazing African women who share their offerings
SO its best for EVERYONE to know how to send things to HOLAA!
Submissions can be anonymous and only we will know if you want to write under another name.
How to submit to HOLAA!
The rules are simple:
- You can send in pictures, stories, blog entries, poems, videos, infographics, Facebook notes. Anything that you want to share.
- If you choose to write you can write on anything.
- Tell us what name you want to be published under.
- Email the piece in MS word or rich text format so it can be edited (please don’t send us pdfs).
- Send us the link to your blog or tumblr account (if you have one) so we can link it.
- If you have a twitter account send us that too so we can tweet and follow you.
- Friend HOLAA! on Facebook so that we can tag you when we publicise the post.
- If the piece has been published somewhere else send us the link to that website.
Email all this to email@example.com
Can’t wait to hear from you.